Sunday, January 1, 2012

Chill Out...

During the winter, the chill outside can steer you away from trendy fashion. When those Lake Effect winds start blowing,  I love getting cozy in soft velour or fleece hoodies. Here are two of my favorite looks for lazy days at home.

The first is a pink velour hoodie dress, trimmed in chocolate brown. I paired it with my brother's hand-me-down knit pants lined in soft colors of blues and grays. Keeping my head warm is a must with my fleece snowflake hat donning white puffs of cuteness.

The second is my pink zebra striped fleece jumper, layered with a chocolate brown and white polka-dot tee that has the sweetest pink roses along the neckline. Throw on my smoky grey knit coat with the fur trim collar, and braving the cold is a piece of cupcake.

So excited for all that 2012 will bring my way. Happy New Year! CC







No comments:

Post a Comment