Monday, January 30, 2012

Wild Child...

Mondays can be hurried and chaotic. I barely have enough time to dictate this blog to my mom. So to make things easier on my mommy, I chose a matching 2 piece outfit. I rarely wear these types of outfits because I much prefer to express my creative side. However, anything with an animal print is sure to show my inner wild child.

This is an Emily Rose 2 piece with varied patterns and textures. The bold zebra print in courdoroy against the bright pink empire waist top in cotton, detailed with a black and white polka dot ribbon, just makes me want to scream with glee. And I do, quite often to my mom's displeasure. Then add the pair of matching pink pants with the bows on the ankles, and I'm prepared for any untamed environment... such as kids care. I fear nothing, not even mixing prints with a pair of leopard flats.

Ooh baby baby it's a wild world. CC




No comments:

Post a Comment