Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Groovy Kind Of Love ...

Being the lovely baby sister that I am, today was all about spending quality time with my handsome brother. I would describe our relationship as equal parts love and hate - we love each other dearly but he hates it when I play with his toys. What can I say? Sometimes its fun to rock the boat a little.

Chilly winds are still blowing, but that won't deter me from a groovy little look. My 70's inspired frock top will do the trick. With its big floral pattern in a purple and aqua color pallete, my blue eyes get brighter. Put on a bucket hat in the same color pallete and you hardly notice the differing patterns. Throw on my favorite purple skinny jeans, smoky-grey sweater coat and Way-Farers, and off to play we go. Totally his choice on venue, not mine.

We definitely got a groovy kind of love. Tomorrow is all mine, CC





No comments:

Post a Comment