Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sailor Stripes...

This week is all about a theme of marrying my two favorite colors: Navy and Pink. Over the next few days you will see varied ways I use to create ensembles with this color scheme. I have two statements to make with these looks, that (1) baby girls absolutely can wear Navy and still look like a girl, and (2) that white isn't the only color it can be paired with. I say be bold with color.

Here we have my favorite summer jumper in navy stripes. Winter months can't stop me from wearing some of my favorite summer clothes.  I layered my jumper with a poppy pink long sleeve tee and navy leggings with button details on the ankles. My sailor girl bucket hat and pink flats complete the look. Warm, comfortable and stylish - just what every girl strives for.

Can we say Nantucket bound? Ahoy matey, CC




1 comment: