Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pink Vs. Navy

Resident cutie pie here. In keeping with the theme color scheme this week, I'm dolled up in Pink and Navy. It's Spring wear that is layered for chilly weather. My mission is to show other toddlers that your everyday fashion can be stylish and on a budget. A little imagination goes a long way. You don't have to be a celebrity's baby to look fashionable.

Running errands with mom is a mainstay in my life. And since you never know who you might run into... I'm going with my Navy sleveless dress detailed with a bouquet of flowers embroidered on the neckline- that will surely brighten any dreary day. I've found an old pair of my brother's knit pants lined with Navy nautical stripes to layer underneath, and my my most comfortable v-neck cardigan in precious pink. Finishing the look with a chambray headband and pink socks and mary janes says "I'm all girl."

Fashion plate in the making. Luv, CC



No comments:

Post a Comment