Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Winter Wonderland

When living in the Midwest, you can always be certain about one thing: winters last a LONG time. Today is a perfect example, as we had fresh snowfall to play in. It was the ideal time to break in my newest winter cap that I found for a total steal at one of my favorite stores, The Children's Place. It makes me want to sing "If all the snowflakes were chocolate chips and pancakes, Oh what a snow it would be."

Sporting a pretty knit cap in shades of purples, blues and cream makes my blue eyes shine. The purple stitching on the edges, tassles by the ears and cute little pom-poms on the side sing "I'm all about the details". Lilac leggings with lacey trimmed ankles, cream tunic with a gathered neckline and tulle flower, and lavender hoodie jacket complete my sweet ski-bunny look.

The only question now is Vail or Aspen? Later tater, CC






 

No comments:

Post a Comment