Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Addicted to Chocolate...

I inherited my momma's sweet tooth. I say forget diamonds, chocolate has got to be a girl's best friend.  When you want to celebrate, you treat yourself to an indulgent dessert, and when you're sad you turn to chocolate for comfort. That's a best friend in my lofty opinion.

With Valentine's Day around the corner, let's express our love for chocolate. Starting with my chocolate knit cardigan, over a chocolate tee with a teeny white dot print and pastel pink fabric roses along the neckline. Subtle details make all the difference. Pairing brown with sweetheart pink leggings is a no brainer. I accessorized with a headband that perfectly matches my tee. Finished my ensemble with my brand new chocolate brown riding boots, embellished with pretty pink flowers. A perfect outfit to indulge in my favorite sweets. Shall it be brownies or cupcakes?

Hey, I was certain these boots came with a pony. Choc O Later, CC.




No comments:

Post a Comment