Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Plaid About You...

I'm absolutely mad about plaid. Channeling my inner Irish dancer, the side we'll call my fine half. Although momma describes it as though I'm up to my usual Shenanigans, which entails climbing (or dancing) on tables and dumping out several boxes of toys. Someone has got to keep the poor woman busy.

Making a statement in my best plaid dress, with its adorable green and pink pattern. The bib style top keeps an updated look with it's pleated skirt and bronze hardware. Layered monochromatically with black ruched leggings, a black tank, black and white stripe socks, keeps the focus on my dress. Chilly willy here, so I chose a bright pink cardi for warmth, while playing up the pink in the plaid pattern.

Feeling lawdy daw in my aul dol look. Let the foot stomping and leg kicking begin. I'm sure I'll get a spot in this years Irish Fest.

Slan agat. CC




No comments:

Post a Comment