Friday, February 24, 2012

Snow Angel...

Freshly fallen snow is today's forecast. So I'll embrace it by looking like a soft snow angel. And every angel baby's best accessory is her halo. But don't think for one second, that I'm going to lay down in that cold wet stuff and make snow angels. That is definitely not my cup of milk, if you know what I mean. However, with a little faith and prayer, my Spring will come soon enough.

Wearing a knit halo in a soft pink with hints of metallic threading for sparkle, makes me want to sing Hallelujah; thanks for keeping my ears warm. Isn't it the most darling thing you've ever seen? A pretty pink floral top with layers of ruffles and a delicate flower embellishment is sweet and angelic. Taupe leggings, chocolate sweater, pink and brown swing coat and brown riding boots complete my ensemble of pure innocence.

Earth Angel, Earth Angel, won't you be mine... Sending wings of love, CC





No comments:

Post a Comment