Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Carpe Diem...

I'm feeling like a pint-size Parisian... My day is all about grazing on marvelous cheeses and freshly baked croissants, while looking at a fabulous view of the Eiffel Tower. At least I saw that in a movie once. For now, my string cheese and wheat thins will have to suffice, but one day, my life will be so a` la mode.

My first stop at the cafe` calls for a black satin bubble dress, complete with an empire waist line and front bow detailing. A large floral red print and white dots is timeless. On my legs I decided to play up the cherry red with matching tights, and a pair of black and leapord mary-janes. Being glam is a must in Paris, so a faux fur shrug and champaign colored hairband is nothing less than baby couture.

As I always say... avoir du cachet (have style), CC




No comments:

Post a Comment