Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Preschool Prep...

Since my big brother and I are off to class today, the occasion calls for a preppy look with a trendy twist. I've noticed that neons and vintage 80's are back. I can't imagine what it was like to grow up during that horrendous fashion era. But today, preschool is just not the same without classic polos, so pop those collars and away we go.

My handsome pain of a brother has a style that is uniquely his, which I call sporty prep. He loves to be comfortable in athletic wear and will occasionally agree to a polo. If we're really lucky, we can bribe him into a button down, but only on the rare occasion. Today, he has on a cool Navy polo with modern rugged printed numbers found only at Zara Kids. Layered with a light blue and gray long sleeve tee, and you've got his signature look. Dark washed jeans, and a military style jacket for that tough boy effect.

As for me, I'm thinking "Girls just wanna have fun." I paired hot pink skinny jeans with a neutral navy and white striped tunic, that has a pop of neon green on the neck. I layered my brothers old polo shirt underneath for my "popped collar" look and accessorized by layering a poppy pink and a pink lace headband together.

Guess what I'll be singing in circle time today? "I just a wanna... girls just wanna have fun."

Catch U later, CC





No comments:

Post a Comment