Thursday, March 1, 2012

Grey Day...

If there is one thing you can count on with Midwestern living, it's plenty of gloomy, dreary days. My mood is saying "Oh the weather outside is frightful". When that happens, I turn to a look of soft greys and pinks to sweeten my sour mood. Sunny days are just around the corner.

I'm going with a monochromatic look in hues of grey. I started with my light cotton dress in a pale grey dotted in a charcoal grey print. I covered the top with my knit pewter grey sweater. Keeping legs warm is a must, so I layered a pair of pink footless tights, found at one of my favorite shopping stops, Target. They have cutest little flower prints all over them, to match the pink flower on my sweater. Pink ballet flats and pink headband keep me from feeling too blah from this weather.

Just because the sun isn't shining today, doesn't mean my style won't be. Cheer up buttercup. CC



No comments:

Post a Comment