Friday, March 2, 2012

Tinsel Town...

Time to bust out of my gloomy rut with some sparkle and shine. Just because my name isn't in lights (yet) does not mean my style has to reflect that. Like they always say, dress for the part you want, not the part you have. For me that starts with envisioning my own toddler fashion line... five years from now, amongst the bright lights of the big city designing a line of high fashion for little girls. What? Five years old must be a big girl, especially since my mom looks likes she's twenty. (My mom asked me to plug that in for her.)

So how does a stylish toddler look great for Tinsel Town? By starting with some shimmer. I chose my grey velour skirt that gives off the softest sheen, then matched it with my cream long sleeve top, embellished with a fabric bow and printed in multi-colored polka dots of red, cranberry and silver. Keeping legs warm is still a priority, so I went with an old pair of my infant white leggings that have cute bow detailing and now fit nicely as capris. Red polka dot socks, crocheted ballet flats, and cranberry beret add just enough flare for my city look.

I've got an empire state of mind. Till next time, CC




1 comment:

  1. adorable! I love dressing my little girl too. Her style is very similar to CC. Fun, flirty and still comfortable for play :) Keep the ideas coming! Love it!

    ReplyDelete