Saturday, March 17, 2012

Luck O' The Irish...

Happy St. Patty's Day! Little lady leprechaun here wishing each one of you find your own pot of gold. I know I found mine, and it's in the form of this adorably festive ensemble. You'll find that I like to dress for the occassion but in an understated kind of way. You will not find me in an over-the-top green outfit complete with shamrock stockings and clover antennaes on my head. Keeping my fashion sense is a must - even for a one year old.

Who knew hot pink and emerald green would look so good together? My cap-sleeve, A-line emerald top is a must-wear solution to this warm spring day. The ruched neckline and cute little buttons add just a touch of detail. I wanted something bright and slimming for my legs, so I chose my hot pink skinny jeans. With its tiny little back pockets and brown stitching along the seams, make these pants anything but ordinary. Jeweled thong sandals keep these toes in the breeze. And my final accessories are my cute shamrock barrette bows in hot pink and green and black Ray-Ban style glasses. Since my hair hasn't quite come into it's own yet, I'm just adding them to my headbands for now.

Have a shamrock kind of day. Lucky lil' CC




No comments:

Post a Comment