Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Forward...

I know everyone is in agreement with me when I say, I love longer sunnier warmer days. Who is the brilliant mind to come up with "Spring Forward"? I suddenly have the urge to dig out all my spring fashion and have multiple wardrobe changes in one day. I figure if I just stain up my outfit, then my mom is forced to change it (wink, wink). And you thought us babies spilled our drinks on accident. Skirts and shorts and flowy tops make my heart skip a beat. I know one day, I will get my dream of living near the beach so I can live in spring and summer fashion year round.

Cute and flirty is the name of the game today. I'm springing forward in my best sky blue mini-skirt. Pair it with a white flowy top, complete with embroidered flowers, multi-colored threading along the neckline, and frilly cap sleeves, states I'm fun and flirty. My fuschia pink knee-high socks are a bold statement saying, I'm not afraid of bright colors. Pink cardi, mary janes and white headband are the perfect compliments to this ensemble. Props to my big bro for going with a cool rugged look of camel cargos, striped polo and military style jacket.

Now if I can just catch that little boy's eye on the swing next to me....

Oops spilled again. On to my next wardrobe change. Ah, the life of a fashion maven. CC





No comments:

Post a Comment