Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Palm Beach....

When the warm weather hits, all I can think of is looking beach ready. Today I'm going with one of my classic looks called "Palm Beach meets Midwest". I adore the classic Navy and crisp white look in a tailored outfit. It states that I'm sophisticated and polished at the ripe old age of one. Who isn't? With a stylish look like this, I will be ready for lunch on the dock, cruising on the boat, and even shopping at the waterfront boutiques. Or in my case today, the local park. Sigh. I believe I missed my boat.

My white poplin capris timmed in the navy bows, are as classic as they are comfortable. (Don't worry moms out there; my mommy dunks all my clothes in Oxi-Clean before washing, so the stains come right out.) Coupled with my sleeveless A-line navy and white floral top says I'm a baby with a polished look. For accessories, I went with my timeless white bucket hat with the Navy ribbons and white ballet flats. Layer a pretty navy cardigan in case its chilly, and you'll stay in keeping with the classic Palm Beach look. Don't forget the best accessory ever, your family English Bulldog all in white!

Yachting anyone? Sea you starboard, CC





No comments:

Post a Comment