Monday, March 19, 2012

Easy Sunday....

Today I'm feeling Lionel Richie easy.  Easy like Sunday morning. Like most people, my Sundays are relaxing, fun and easy, especially when the sun is shining down. So choosing a chic yet casual ensemble will suit any activity that comes my way, whether it's the swings or the slide.

What could be more American casual than a white t-shirt and jeans? Starting with my coolest white henley, complete with an eyelet neckline and rolled button sleeves, gives this baby a definite hip look for the playgound. On the bottom I'm wearing my chambray capris with pink buttons- light and cool for warmer days. Overlay a fuscia pink knit sleeveless cardi for a pop of color, and I'll stay warm even if those lake winds start blowing. Accessories are a must, so white flats and layering a white and chambray headband give me the absolute adorable look I'm going for. With an outfit like this, I have no doubts I'll be the hippest toddler in the sandbox.

Lionel Richie said it right, "I wanna be free, just me babe."  Have an easy breezy day, CC



No comments:

Post a Comment