Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lavender and Lace....

It has been quite a dreary past week and I'm positive we received our last bit of snow, so I'm re-emerging on the fashion blog scene with a spring in my step. Is there anything more alive with springtime than a burst of lavender and a touch of lace? I think not.

So here I am in a slim pair of  lavender leggings with a ladylike trim of lace above the ankles. An adorable tunic in a soft gray and white polka dots, is edged with the frilliest lilac tulle on the bottom, and a pretty little tulle flower on the top. Layered with a lilac frilly shrug brings out the purple flowers in my headband. On my feet I'm wearing lavender ballet flat socks and white lacey shoes. I'm all lady and loving it.

Bye Bye winter blues! Hello blue skies. All yours, CC





No comments:

Post a Comment