Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Chick...

The forecast is calling for warm sunshine all week long, making it a great time to break out one of my favorite sundresses. I love sundresses and bare feet so much that my mommy has started calling me her little spring chicken. Whatever that means? I'll just assume the best for now. Such as, with Easter swiftly approaching, I'll assume a shopping spree full of brand new dresses and sandals is coming my way.

The tiered ruffled layers of this dress look sweet yet chic with the mint green, teal and fuscia print. I'm feeling more like a pretty peacock than a clunky chicken. I positively love the fuscia stitching detail along the seams. Carrying the fuscia throughout the ensemble, gives this a pulled-together look with the mary janes and knit cardi. My pink flower headband keeps me looking like a soft baby chick. Easy and simple yet completely adorable.

As I say, chic is better than chick. Bye Bye Birdie, CC




No comments:

Post a Comment