Friday, February 10, 2012

These Boots Are Made For Walkin....

There are times in your fashion life when you get a new piece and you love it so much that you must wear it as much as possible. For me, that pertains to my new riding boots. Maybe there is a cowgirl in me dying to get out.

Today was all about story time at our favorite book store, Barnes and Noble. Looking darling is a must when I head to the mall. What better way to show off my boots than with a pair of navy twill shorts with a geometric print? I paired it with a hot-pink scoop neck, three-quarter length tee. The tulle detail and flower on the neckline is totally bananas. I layered a bright pink sleeveless cardigan, and white tights for warmth. This mini equestrian is ready for a little window shopping.

Ooh, must have that cute dress. CC




No comments:

Post a Comment