Friday, February 17, 2012

Floral Spot...

With lovely spring on it's way to me, all I can think about are pretty blooming flowers. All shades of cranberry, plum, orange and yellow dance off the backdrop of green grass. Just because I'm a toddler, does not mean I need to shy away from a mature color pallete. There is more out there for us little girls than pastel pink.

Let's hit the sweet floral spot with a blooming springtime skirt, donning a sophisticated floral print. Matched up with my darling pumpkin tee, detailed with a scoop-neck and bow, is sure to put me into the next age bracket - one and a half. Finish the look with cranberry mary-janes, and a cream cardigan with gold threads and bow details, and now I'm a vision of a garden in bloom.

Oh Spring, please come soon. See you next time, CC



No comments:

Post a Comment