Monday, February 6, 2012

In the Navy...

Paying homage here to my grandaddy Bobby, who was a retired Navy sailor. Maybe that's why I love this color so much! In all honesty, I find it to be chic and timeless. Also, the pink and Navy hues are the perfect compliment to my skin tone and eye color. As they say in the fashion world, wear clothing that most flatters you.

This is a simple layered outfit for any easy day of play. Navy slim fitted leggings, topped with a tiered pink floral summer dress, which now fits nicely as a tunic. Cover up with a pretty navy cardigan that has girly ruffle detail down the front, and you simply can't go wrong. Add a couple matching accessories and your look is complete.

Ever a girl on the go...now I'm ready to sail the seven seas. Sail you later, CC




No comments:

Post a Comment