Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Paint the Town...

I'm back and I'm painting the town red! I've been on hiatus due to travels and packing. Yes, we are finally heading West soon, and I can already feel the sand on my toes and the sun on my face. Ahh! So before I go, I have some loose ends to tie up here, such as leaving my style mark on Ol' Milwaukee. As I always say, "go bold or go home."

For just this occasion, I picked out my most daring red ensemble. Who wouldn't shine in a cherry red long sleeve tee with sparkly bling on the front? I've paired it with my darling red knit leggings belled in frilly red tulle ankles. My velvet red ballet flats give just the perfect feminine touch. Let's not forget accessories - cream headband with a clip-on red bow brings it all together. I'm sure to be the shining star of the playgroup.

"I'm leavin, on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again." Bye for now, CC





No comments:

Post a Comment