Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Bunny's Best...

I hope everybunny had a fabulous Easter. I surely did. As I say, life is like an Easter basket, sweet and full of surprises. Best of all, it's a holiday when you are "required" to wear a fancy new outfit. Um, new clothes, candy, toys AND spring weather? That tops the list of favorite holidays for me. However, I might be changing my tune at Christmas time this year in California.

This special occassion called for a dress that was pretty, dainty, and not pink. After some shopping, I found this pretty white eyelet dress,  detailed with fabric flowers that adds just a touch of pink, pink straps and an empire waist. A darling white knit cardigan, lacy white socks and white shoes keeps the look monochromatic and the focus on the details of the dress. A soft pink flower headband is perfect for this doll baby look. ... On my big brother, you'll see him in a comfortable look of a striped long-sleeve polo and easy fit, distressed jeans.

Next up, summer at the beach. Bye Bye bunny, CC






No comments:

Post a Comment