Friday, April 6, 2012

So Minnie....

Today I'm deriving all my inspiration from one of my favorite fashion icons, Minnie Mouse. Show me a 1 year old girl who isn't fascinated by the cute and sweet Minnie, and I'll show you a pig that can actually fly. It must be her signature style of pink, polka dots and bows, oh my!

Starting with my adorable poppy pink tank dress, adorned with a silky white bow on the empire waistline, and white polka dots just screams "Disneyland here I come". Layered over a pair of slate gray leggings and under a smokey gray knit cardigan, keeps the look from getting too whimsical. A pair of dainty white ballet flats are a perfect match. Let's not forget the signature hair bow - mine is a bright pink and white flower clipped on a white headband. Too cute for words.

Oh Toodles.... CC's clubhouse




No comments:

Post a Comment