Monday, May 14, 2012

Back in Black ... and white

Hi loyal readers of CC's blog. I'm very sorry for my hiatus. However, we had a big move to the West Coast and my mommy was busy with packing, moving and unpacking. Now that we are settled nicely in our new home and new town, I'm re-entering the toddler fashion scene with a whole new season of adorable summer fashion. My absolutely favorite season of apparel.

I'm starting off with an Island style look. Very simple yet oh so chic. A black and white print sundress is timeless and with the hibiscus flower print, it makes me feel like I'm lounging in a tropical paradise. A simple pairing of a pink flower headband is the perfect accessory, and my favorite thong sandals give just the right Island girl look.

I'm so loving this Cali sunshine. Much luv, CC



No comments:

Post a Comment