Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Polo Match Days....

When your social calendar is full of events that call for casual yet sophisticated apparel, a polo outfit is the perfect choice. The statement says I'm an All-American girl who loves her fashion. This is multi-purpose outfit that works for the park, a stop at Menchie's for frozen yogurt, a shopping trip, or a Polo Match. Life is good in the toddler fashion world.

I'm wearing a beige Polo shirt-dress. The multi-colored buttons detailing the front give it a cutesy look, while the collared neck looks polished. A skinny belt on the waistline gives the dress some contouring. Let's finish it off with a pink and white striped sun hat and embellished pink thongs. So girly and stylish. Excuse me, my agent is calling.

Text me later, CC


No comments:

Post a Comment