Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Little Miss Sunshine...

Life in Southern Cali is all about sunshine. It's the ideal locale for my (mostly) sunny mood. The warm air is telling me it's summer, which calls for something light and cheery for story-time at the library today. Not many girls can pull off an all yellow ensemble and still look chic. Wink, wink.

This is a lemony hued eyelet dress with frilly cap-sleeves. The embroired empire waistline, detailed in pink ribbons gives an ultra feminine touch. Being the modest gal I am, I'm wearing pale yellow bloomers underneath. Embellished pink thong sandals and pink headband add a slight contrast without distracting from my pretty baby girl look. Must not forget the yellow sunshine glasses to protect my peepers.

I say go bananas and wear yellow. Sunshine lover, CC



No comments:

Post a Comment