Sunday, May 27, 2012

Holiday Weekend Wear...

When you live in Southern California, everyday feels like a holiday with the warm weather and abundance of sunshine. It's a glorious Holiday weekend, so why not take a road trip to our own local Riviera, also known as Santa Barbara. I know my adventurous spirit comes directly from my momma... as well as my baby fashion sense. Looking stylish yet staying cool, in Santa Barbara is a must!

My mom was brave enough to allow me to wear my pretty white eyelet button-down top. (This may end up being a one-time appearance when I'm through with it.) The boat neckline, cap sleeves and A-line cut is a perfect look for any Riviera, or beach party. I've paired it with my navy, light cotton capris that are embroired in dainty white stitching. A winning combo if  you ask me. My denim ballet flats with cute flower details and a red and white headband complete this festive ensemble. It is possible to be patriotic and still oh so chic.

Thanking all those that serve our Country, especially my very own Uncle David. See you soon, CC



No comments:

Post a Comment